- A candidate seeking admission to school can get the School Brochure cum application form from the fee counter. Duly filled in form is to be submitted for registration at the fee counter. Incomplete forms shall be rejected.
- Dates of admission Test/Interview shall be notified on the school notice board or Website later.
- Documents required at the time of admission :
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Photo copy of Class X mark sheet (if not submitted at the time of registration) for candidates seeking admission to std. XI.
- Migration Certificate (applicable for the students migrating from Board other than CBSE).
Note : Application for change in date of birth, name (spelling) of the student will not be entertained after the admission process is completed.
Admission Test :- Syllabus for Pre-Nursery/Nursery/Prep
Pre Nursery Interaction with the child and the Parents
- English : The child should be able to recognize the alphabets, know the names of common fruits, vegetables, birds, animals and flowers. He/She should be able to recognize the colours and pictures relating to the environment, know the parts of the body. He She should be able to recite some common nursery rhymes with action.
- Hindi : as above
- Maths : The child should recognize/identify the numbers 1-100. He/she should be able to count and recognize the shapes.
- English : Picture reading, concept of 'on', 'in', 'under, 'behind, 'in front of', one-many, make sentences, recitation and spellings.
- Hindi : as above
- Maths : Counting 1-100, backward counting 50-0, identifying numbers, larger & smaller, longer & shorter, missing numbers, before, after & between, number name from 1-20.
Admission tests for I to Std. VIII are conducted on the basis of knowledge acquired in the class preceding to what he/she is applying for. The child will be tested for English, Hindi, Maths and General Studies (Sc. + SSt.) and will be based on availability of seats.
Child qualifying in the written test will be called for the interview. (Date shall be notified later).
Pre-Nursery : 2½ to 3½ Years
Nursery : 3½ to 4½ Years
Prep : 4½ to 5½ Years
Admission to Std. XI
Prospectus and Admission form for admission to Std. XI will be available from at the school counter (Sector V. B. S. City, Chas, Dhanbad, Daltongunj).
Last date of registration, date of interview and last date of admission shall be notified on School notice board. Eligibility and selection criteria will be put up on the notice board.
- All candidates have to appear for an aptitude test followed by an interview conducted by school.
- Once a student is admitted to class XI and if he/she wish to leave the school, due to any reason, whatsoever it maybe, after June in the academic session he/she will have to pay the tuition fees for the entire academic year.
Senior Secondary Classes (XI & XII)
For academic session 2017-18 the following combination of subjects Senior Secondary classes are available.
PCM : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
PCB : Physics, Chemistry, Biology
English ,Economics, History, Geography, Physical Education.
Optional subject(s) i.e (Computer Science, I.P, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics,PhE) will be decided on the basis of availability of seats only. PhE, Dance and Painting can be opted as 6th subject.
DISCLAIMER: The School Management reserves the right to add, alter, amend or cancel any of the rules, procedures prevailing at any time which will be binding on the students, parents /guardians.